80 YEARS OF SUPPORTING
ONTARIO YOUTH AIR CADETS
Who You Help
Since its inception in 1941, more than 1.2 million young Canadians have been members of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets. Each year more than 9,000 youth participate in the
Your support helps us to provide the following for our squadrons:
Direct cadet programming
Aviation career training
A sense of community like no other
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1202167
Rules of Play for Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee Lottery
- The Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee lottery will take place starting February 22, 2021 until April 30, 2021, closing 10:00 a.m. EST. Final draw will be held at 11:00 a.m.
- Early bird draw for the cash prize of $5,000 will be held on Thursday April 1st at 11:00 a.m. Tickets must be purchased by 10:00 a.m. to be eligible for early bird draw.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 1 for $10. A maximum of 35,000 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will only be available online at www.aircadetlottery.ca
- Tickets will be drawn from Twelfth prize to first prize, Prize 12 – 8 valued at $1,000, Prize 7 – 4 valued at $5,000, prize 3 – 2 valued at $10,000, 1 - Grand Prize valued at $20,000. Plus early bird prize valued at $5,000. Total prize board of $70,000.
- Tickets will be sold online at www.aircadetlottery.ca Electronic point of sale raffle system may be used at select locations.
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All patrons will be required to give their name, address and phone number and e-mail address for each ticket purchased.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw. After each winning ticket is drawn it will be returned and eligible for all subsequent draws.
- The winning number will be announced on the www.aircadetlottery.ca website on the date of the draw. All winners will be notified using the contact information provided. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee at: (905) 477-4411 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winning ticket must be presented to the Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Committee as outlined at the time of the draw, and follow all government restrictions.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- Raffle guidelines prohibit the following individuals and all of their family members residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket: Board Members and employees of Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee, Auditors and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event.
The Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee.
The Air Cadet League of Canada – Ontario Provincial Committee along with the administering partners (AscendFS) is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline
Charitable registration No: 130387665 RR004
Lottery License RAF1202167 (Raffle Licence)